Sunday, April 05, 2009

My Dormitory - 12b Kim Keat Lane, Singapore


My Room
This is my room, this is where I spent almost all nights during my stay in this dormitory.
'
Do you want to ask the capacity of this dormitory? Well, this dormitory comes with two (2) comfort rooms, a dining area, living room, kitchen and comes with Three (3) bedrooms and each rooms has a capacity of Four (4) double deck beds or equivalent to Eight (8) persons in a room.
'
Some good memories:
I had lots of good memories in this dormitory, especially during monday wherein some of the trainees does not have their schedule for work. During our day-off, together with my friends, we used to hang-out and explore the city and most of the attractions Singapore has to offer.
'
Location: This dormitory is located few minutes away from the tourists destinations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,

Ako nanaman to. Your number one fan. hehehe. I wish I was in that bed too. I'll cuddle you and hug you till we wake up... Wahahahaha... may galit na jan...

Love,
Uno (Number 1 fan)

abhi said...

some memories are nostalgic